How do I help patients navigate through onpatient?
- This is an excellent video walk through (you can either watch it as a refresher, or direct patients to it).
- If you need text information, you can share the directions below.
- Once the Health Coach has sent the onpatient invite, it is valid for seven days.
- The patient will need to verify it is them, create an onpatient account and password, and enter the DOB and phone number they provided during the consult.
- Once logged in, the patient will be able to view their upcoming appointments. They should click the button to 'check-in' for their next appointment. (It will not work if they try and click on a past appointment)
- Patient should scroll to bottom of the information page, where they can click on the consent form.
- Patient should scroll to the bottom of the consent form, and sign in the 'signature' section.
- Patient must click 'I'm done'.
(Additional note: onpatient works best on desktop or on drchrono's app)