How do I sign the consent form on onpatient?
- This is an excellent video walk through of OnPatient!
- If you prefer text instructions:
- Once the Health Coach has sent the OnPatient invite, it is valid for seven days. If your link has expired, you should reach out to your provider.
- You can use that link to create an OnPatient account and password, and verify using the DOB and phone number you provided during the consult.
- Once logged in, you will be able to view your upcoming appointments. You should click the button to 'check-in' for your next appointment. (It will not work if you try and click on a past appointment)
- Scroll to bottom of the information page, where you can click on the consent form.
- Scroll to the bottom of the consent form, and sign in the 'signature' section.
- Click 'I'm done'.
(Additional note: OnPatient works best on desktop or on drchrono's app)