Getting started with the admin dashboard
As an admin for your team, you can set up and manage your team through the Valera Health admin dashboard.
- Look for a welcome email from email@example.com that will contain your login credentials. If you don't see the email, check your spam folder. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a new welcome email.
- Head over to the admin dashboard to login. (We recommend bookmarking this link in your browser for easy access later on.)
- Enter the username and password you received in your welcome email.
- Follow the prompts to create a new unique password.
Adding a new user to your team:
- Click the blue "Add User" button on the right side of your admin dashboard.
- Enter the first name, last name, email address and phone number for your new team member.
- Assign a user type.
- Select permissions for "Can add new patient" and "Can view all patients in clinic."
- Click "Save."
Once you have care manager and/or supervisor users to your team, you will be able to view them from the User Management tab. To edit permissions, click the three-dots icon in the right-most column and select from the options below:
- Restore user - Restores a user who has been been removed by an admin.
- Remove user - Removes a user from your team. The user's email address will not be able to be used again to create a different account in the system. This action can be undone by using the "Restore User" function.
- Revoke access - Revokes a user's access to the care management dashboard. The user's email address will not be able to be used again to create a different account in the system. This action can be undone by using the "Restore Access" function.
- Restore access - Restores access to a user who has had their access revoked by an admin, or who has been locked out of their account after 5+ failed password attempts.
- Reset password - Sends an email to the user with a link to reset their password.
Viewing my team's activity log:
You can view all logins and login attempts made by care manager and supervisor users from the Log tab.
To view logs between specific dates, click "Enter date start" to select a start date and "Enter date end" to select an end date.
To export logs in a .csv file, click the blue "Export to CSV" button.